Friday, April 6, 2012

TGIF

Well Happy Easter to all who celebrate it. Holiday today, unfortunately I am working.  I did get some progress done on some things.
This was given to me by my aunt last weekend when she de-stashed on me.  I figured out the stitch and have done a few more rows on this queen sized bed throw.  I also found that I do love these newer style of Susan Bates crochet hooks.  They seem to work especially well with this cotton yarn I am using on the bed throw.  They have a more flat under the hook.  I find for the cotton they do not snag.  I still have to try them with other fiber types.
I got a few more rows done on my ripple. 
Yesterday was a nice day.  I had gone to the dentist late in the day and when I got home my mouth was still too frozen to have dinner so I went for a walk.  I took a few snaps along the way, including some signs of spring blooming.


Some fun things came in the mail this week.  
Oh what to use them on.  

And today I received a Liebster Award from Crochet Capers

I have to now tell you five things about myself:
1. I love cats, if you couldn't already tell
2.  I love Mexican styles of food
3.  I drive standard, stick shift car
4.  I have 3 tatoos
5.  I love making things for people.

Now I have to nominate five people to award the blog to:



It's time for Linky Party!

button

2 comments:

hooksandyarns said...

Happy Easter to you too. :)

Barbara said...

Congratulations on your award, you've truly deserved it! And thank you so much for passing it on to me, I'm feeling so honored that you may only nominate five blogs and mine is one of them - thank you, and Happy Easter! :)