Monday, December 3, 2012

Weekend Crafting

Well I surprised myself with a new crafty project. That is, thanks to You Tube.  I wanted to sew up something with some holiday material I got at a thrift store.  I found a tutorial on making a gift type bag. It took longer that expected as I was sewing the triangular part on bottom to side of the bag. LOL I had to rip it apart and fix.  Anyway, it's just a simple bag.  Not sure what I'll do with it, most likely gift it with something else.


And I finished my Crochet Christmas tree.  I hit Michael's craft store Saturday for some supplies to finish, like the foam cone to hold it up and some little light bulb type decorations.  Alot of the things I used I had in my craft bin already.  I also got a rotary cutter with scissors and used my 40% coupon on that. 

And now for my tree.   So proud of it.


Have a good week all!



2 comments:

GrannyTaughtMeToCrochet said...

what a lovely bag! x

hooksandyarns said...

Great looking bag - and I love your Christmas tree. :)