Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Easter

I've made 4 of these bunnies this week.  I brought them to work to sell for Easter.  I did sell 3 of them and gave one to my aunt for her birthday.  I'm off this Monday and Tuesday for my birthday.  Turning the big 4-0.  Haven't thought a lot about it or how I feel turning forty.  I don't feel 40, in mind anyway, body is another story. HAHA.
 
 

Posing here with my Easter ceramics.

 
And I finished this ruffle scarf.  It's for my co-workers birthday.
I really hate working with this yarn.
It's frustrating and I'm not patient enough for it.
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

DaiseyJayne.com said...

These bunnies are too cute!

Corrie B said...

They are SO cute!

Kara @ Petals to Picots Crochet said...

They came out so cute! Happy, happy birthday!! I turn the big 40 soon too :)

Taci simmons said...

Cute bunnies! Happy, happy birthday to you...