Friday, March 15, 2013

Keep Calm Crochet On


This week, crochet just hasn't been able to keep me calm. Well, at least at work. Just too much stress. Why can't we have mid day nap time.  We would be much more productive I say.  I don't know about how it is in other countries, but society in general makes people crazed.  Go, go, go. 
Anyway, the shower is a week away for my cousin. I've been trying to get as much done each night on the border now.  Few more colours then maybe a fancy edge and it should be done.  Does any of you who make blankets, block them when they're done? 


Keep calm and carry yarn.


3 comments:

Kashi said...

That is really pretty. I love the colors. I have made lots of blankets, the only one I ever blocked was made of 100% wool. I think yours looks lovely the way it is.

Unknown said...

I love your page graphics, so cute.
Your afghan is gorgeous.
I make afghans and I never block them.

Taci simmons said...

Beautiful blanket... Somebody will be very lucky to get it :)