Saturday, June 22, 2013

Recovering and Relaxing

We had some beautiful weather this week as we laid my mother-in-law to rest. 
I'd like to think she had a part of the glorious weather.  Sunny and not too hot.
I didn't do a whole lot of crochet.  I've just been trying to rest my arm a bit.


I did make this nipple baby hat however. I didn't have the right pink to do the nipple so used more of a tan color with cream. 

I did some sewing this week.  I had previously made this square set but I made 3 more. I'm thinking it'll be a baby changing mat.

My cousin and I went strawberry picking yesterday. She's the one expecting in August.  It was my first time.  Good thing we went in the morning before high sun hit.  They are so deliciously sweet.  It'll also be my first attempt at jam.


Some uniquely shaped strawberries.


We also hit a yard sale and I found this bowl with holes it it that I'm going to use as a yarn bowl.  I've been wanting one but find they are too pricey. This will do.

Also cut the hair a bit shorter for summer.  I have thick hair and get hot so easily. 

Happy Summer All!

0 comments: