Saturday, December 14, 2013

Productive

I think I was quite productive this week.  I finished the Pink Hello Kitty hat for my co-worker. I also brought in my crochet goodies into work to see if I could sell any for Christmas gifts.  The lady who wanted this hat asked if I could make a cookie monster hat for her grandson.  I had one made but it's too big. So that is my next project.


 I did sell a hat I made a while back, the pink one with the flower. 


And I got a request to make an infinity scarf for another co-workers little boy.  I had the perfect yarn in mind for that. I started the scarf right away and just finished it up today.  
My Christmas gift arrived from my honey this week. He got a good deal on it from the Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals a few weeks back.  Of course I got to use it right away.  He spoils me. 


It's been a cold week here, ending with some snow. The week started off having to get a nail repaired from my tire on the car. Joy.

Anyway, keep warm. Happy weekend all!




0 comments: