Saturday, November 29, 2014

One Month Left to Craft

For us crafters having only a month left to finish intended projects for gifts put one in panic mode.  I did manage to finish my swap gift for the Handmade Gift Exchange I've been participating in for the last 3 or so years.  I'm swaping with a girl in Germany this year. I made this Christmas mandala for her, the snowman below, the bulb with the knitted swatch in it I previously posted.  


The mini crocheted tree is for a gift for my secret santa swap at work.


I finished my star blanket.  Just large enough to be a lap blanket.


I've been trying to make some snowflakes for quick little gifts as well.


Holiday decorating has begun.  I even found myself a Charlie Brown tree.


I went to a few stores for Canada's version of Black Friday.  I hadn't been to Pier One in quite a while and was delighted by these decor items.  I really wanted the reindeer but it was a bit on the pricey side.  I was very close to buying the little squirrel but bought a fragrance diffuser for the house instead.


 The cat tea pots were adorable.

Well, I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Happy Crafting!


1 comments:

Pharmagurumi said...

Ugh....don't remind me how little time I have left to finish everything! I'm already stressing out!