Sunday, December 21, 2014

Winter Solstice


Happy first day of winter.  
I got my end table all ready for the holiday.  My light snowman in the glass block I got at a craft fair a few years ago, snowman candy dish received at this years work secret santa, my snowman bobble-head I painted.  My mini ceramic tree and front left a lovely decor item made by my supervisor at work with potpourri and flowers with the lights.


Working on finishing a table runner.  Trying to finish the quilting then bind the edges.
Made a few small decor items and working on some pastel circles for granny squares.


Desk at work.
And, the floral arrangement won for second place in our
desk decorating contest. 


Some more home decor.


These are the items I received from my swap partner in the Handmade gift exchange this year. All the way from Germany.  The chocolate was delicious. 


Yesterday I got to celebrate my cousin's 30th birthday, on the right, 10 years plus i'm in the middle and 10 years plus is my aunt.  Love family get togethers.


2 comments:

Angélique Dawn said...

You make everything look so cozy! Happy winter to you also :)

Natas Nest said...

Pretty decorations, lovely family photo!
*** Merry Christmas!! ***