Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sophie's Progress


I've managed a few more rounds on this Sophie's Universe project.I'm not sure how large I will make mine but it is a lovely project. 


I finished this granny stripe and plan to make it into a bag. I've even sewn the lining for it.



I was given these squares by my aunt years ago and I finally got around to using them. I'm making
small blankets for cat shelters to donate.  In honour of my Marma. 
I made this photo collage of him for my desk at work.
We got his ashes back last week. We now have pendants with a bit of him inside 
to be near to our heart to wear on a necklace. 
Love you baby cat.



It's a rainy weekend but I hope next weekend will be better.  





1 comments:

Kreanimo said...

I hope to finish my sophy one day too - lol
Too many projects I want to do :(