Sunday, May 19, 2019

Cushion Love


If you following me on Instagram @laydilyke you may have seen this cushion I made.
I used the #chantillyfabric from Moda that I got in the @sewsamplerbox for the front
side.  Quilted it, added a few fancy stitches from my machine and finished the back with
a starred canvas type fabric.  I gifted it to my aunt recovering from a surgery. 



Another quick project I made with a Hexie Mug Rug. I got 2, 3, and 4 inch Hex templates 
that I can now make various things and the paper pieces.


It's finally been a bit warmer here to get out on my bike more.  


Showing off my bike basket liner. 



Found some Lilacs that my girl enjoyed as well.


And this weekend we got the veg planted. It's Victoria Day weekend here
in Canada. Always nice to have a 3 day weekend.


Have a good weekend all!









0 comments: