Sunday, September 29, 2019

Welcome Fall


It's officially Fall here and the pumpkins are starting to come out.  I've been going to a few yards sales lately and have found some great craft supplies.  I found a skein of orange yarn which of 
course I have started to make pumpkins with.  And one yard sale was a gold mine for
sewing supplies.




The first week of Sept I had off for vacation.  I had been wanting to make this Ultimate 
Wallet by So Sew Easy.  There is a PDF pattern as well as her You Tube tutorial. 
I made some alterations after to keep my cards in place.




I also started and finished the quilting on this blanket.  Nothing special as far as the quilting 
pattern, just stitch in the ditch. Now I just have to do the binding.  Not my favourite process.


I ordered some Halloween fabrics an found this pattern by Fort Worth Fabric Studio and
nearly finished it yesterday.  I just have to finish the binding.




I made a puffier cushion for the Cat bed, I think she likes it.


Happy Weekend all!








0 comments: