Sunday, May 24, 2020

Finishing Projects



It's always a good feeling finishing projects.  This Dahlia Blanket I started at the end of January 
and finished at the begining of May.  That's pretty good for me to complete in three months.
I love this blanket and super happy how it turned out.  I gave it a wash and it's so soft and cozy.



As opposed to this blanket which according to old photos I only started over five years
ago.  This blanket is smaller that the Dahlia blanket and it still took that long.  Just one
of those work on it whenever while watching TV projects.



But it turned out well and blocked the ends to show a more defined V shape.


I finished these flowers Attic24 posted about a while back. 
I didn't make it a long garland but just enough for over a window or something.




I started doing something with my Granny Chic fabric jelly roll.  I'm not a 100%
on what I'll make but I'm leaning towards a bag. 


I finished my latch hook rug project.  Now to put it in a frame.  


So nice to have better weather to get out on our bikes again.
Hubby and I went for along bike ride last weekend.

 
Baby geese out in full force.  

And planting begins.  A bit late this year due to the weather but what 
else to do during this time. Hopefully we'll have some nice veg this summer.



Happy Weekend All!











0 comments: