Saturday, September 26, 2020

Time Flies 2020

 We are now in Fall here and it's amazing how summer just flew by this year.  Appreciating the simple things with all this home time and distancing.  I am still working from home six months later and don't mind in the least as it saves gas, traffic hassles and quieter work setting.  With the cooler weather starting I did feel like crocheting a bit this week.  


I started these shortly after finishing my Dahlia blanket to use some of the left over yarn. 
I think I'll make a cushion cover with these.

I still mostly have been painting, learning new techniques online. I still prefer
watercolor painting but do an acrylic piece ever once in a while and had to for
this fall pumpkins painting.

And some watercolor paitingings done recently.










Hubby and I have focused a lot on gardening this year and planning to improve
our growing for next year.  He built a raised garden bed for next year and preparing 
the soil now for optimal growing.


We've had a good supply of tomatoes and cucumbers all summer.


Cooler weather crops started, lettuce, kale.  Still have some green pepers growing
and our first pumpkin almost ready.



And my poor girl had to get some teeth removed as they were giving her 
some trouble. This was before.


And this when she came home still feeling a bit doppy.  She's doing 
better now and still getting used to less teeth. 

Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe. 
Happy weekend all!











0 comments: