Saturday, November 7, 2020

New normals

 It's now coming upon 8 months since Covid sent most people home to work.  I am still 

enjoying working from home as you save on commute time and getting ready for work.

I am still mostly painting in my free time.  Cooler weather now is creating that urge to
pull out yarn and work on something.  I have adde a few squares to this on going project 
blanket.  The lighting in the photo doesn't do the colors justice.


Here's some of my watercolor paitings since my last post.

Hoping 2021 will be better.







And the largest acrylic canvas paiting I've done so far.  I spent a month on and off
nit picking details, adding and adjusting. 


Garden season mostly has come to an end. Honey planted some cool weather crops and I managed
to make a pumpkin pie out of our only ripened pumpkin.  Best pie ever!


Still have some lettuce and kale growing.



                                                      And indoor growing more basil.

I do believe my kitties love me working from home, even though I can't
play with them during the day.




Happy Weekend All!!








0 comments: