As for my special Granny Square project, some more progress has been made and hope to make more this weekend. I edged it with a pale lavender colour. I think I will have to block it again to get the edges straight. Flowers are being made for this project as well. I'm hoping to get a few varieties done in these fun happy colours.
I also finished a shrug I only started early September. I had already made one with a green tone in Homespun yarn but wanted a white, neutral one. I improvised on the design as the first one I found I wanted longer sleeves for more warmth as well as extended length on the back.
Original green shrug
I hope everyone has a good weekend and enjoys the mild weather here in the Easter time Zone.