Thursday, September 20, 2012

TGIF

It was a gloomy morning here that cleared just in time for my lunch hour.  I went down to the park to enjoy it, close my eyes for a bit. 


Got some more progress done on the crochet bag.  And the star stitch scarf project is coming along.
A fun stitch.  As well as I got my nails done yesterday, and I find they help grab yarn when you're trying to get your hook through a tricky piece like in this stitch.
Now, as you can see, I have bigger fingers and now know why working with smaller gauge yarns are not as easy for me.

 And for my bits of crochet to brighten my desk.  

Today I noticed the first signs of fall season coming, along with the cooler weather that is...

And lastly, I forgot to share my new toy.  What goes better with crochet than coffee.
Now I can enjoy my cappuccino's at home while relaxing with my crochet.

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!! 
HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!





3 comments:

hooksandyarns said...

Your nails look so pretty - and I love the way you decorated your office space with your crochet. :)

Carissa said...

Ooo how do you like the tassimo machine?

laydilyke said...

Thank you Debi. I love the Tassimo Carissa. It's nice to have a cappuccino at home.