Saturday, May 4, 2013

Taking Time

I haven't been gung ho on many projects in the last few weeks.  Hand, elbow, shoulder is still bother me.  I've been going to chiropractor weekly.  I type all day at my job and have been trying to stay off the pc when I come home as well.  Oh well.  I have been trying to get a row a day done on this Lucy bag I'm making for my aunt.  Love looking at it, just makes me smile.


I have been following Baby Love Brand on Instagram and her blog.  She is a blanket making machine. Well I really love her gumball blankets and thought making my cousin one for baby would be nice. 
I bought her pattern from Etsy.  Here are my gumballs so far before turning into squares.


Trying not to use pinks as it's going to be a boy's blanket. LOL


So much yarn, so little time in a day. 

0 comments: