Saturday, April 19, 2014

Spring Is Here


Happy Easter all!! It's starting to feel like spring.  
Except for the other day early in the week.
This is what we woke up to mid April.  Go away now.


I have been crocheting a bit. A bit of this and that. 
Some on my ripple. And Easter bunnies I made for
a friends girls, one has her birthday this weekend.


Of which I completed a sewing project for her birthday.
I made her this little purse.


I also pulled out this flower loom I had got from a thrift store.
It made some cute little flowers.


Last weekend my honey got me the bicycle of my dreams. LOL

Hence, making a flower for it. 
I have since got a basket for the
front and now my next project will
be to make a cute basket liner. 
I also want to pimp it out with some 
crochet of course. Seat cover maybe.


I've been for 4 rides this week.  Burning off the winter weight. 


That's all for now.  Enjoy your Easter weekend with your families all!







0 comments: