Sunday, November 23, 2014

Crafting for the Holidays


My favourite things to crochet or craft is for the Christmas season.  I just finished this mini crocheted tree, yet to be decorated.  And below a quick rose ornament. 



It's time to put out our favourite decorations for the holidays.  I found this mini silver tree and thought it would look lovely with bright coloured ornaments.  Snowmen being one of my favourite things, I found this little guy to keep me company at work. 


Christmas came early this year.  Honey and I were out shopping yesterday and I have been wanting a  new phone for some time now as my old phone had a cracked screen. So he said go and pick it out. 
He's so good to me. 


I'm still plugging away on this hat for my honey.  So far it's turning out well.  I love this yarn, so soft.


Happy weekend everyone!!





0 comments: