Sunday, December 13, 2015

Finished WIP and Goodies



So I finished this project this week for my cousin's gift as she posted the link on my wall I took it as a hint for a gift.  It's the Flint Fox Cowl by Heidi May pattern that I bought.  It's well written and easy to follow instructions.  For this adult size I used 6 balls of the main colour Loops & Threads Charisma Marble chunky yarn in Granite from Michael's and maybe 1/4 ball of the chocolate brown.


I also started another but for a toddler, my cousin's little one I call my nephew. 
Same yarn in blue.

I received some goodies this week from my brother who now lives in Canada's Great White North, Yukon.  Some Fireweed Jelly (made from a flower native to that area) which was quite good. A cute felted sheep, fun named soap and hot chocolate and best of all some lovely hand dyed yarn.


Last weekend I put the tree up for the first time in a few years.  Mostly we didn't have the room but made the room this year as it's Pippa's first Christmas with us.  

And as you can see she's super impressed.  LOL


Hope you have a good weekend!!






0 comments: