Saturday, November 11, 2017

Christmas countdown



I finished my plaid pumpkin this week that I wanted to make as soon as I saw this on Instagram.
Pattern is from MegMadeWithLove. It took me a week to finish a few rows here and there.
The below picture is on a shelf with my dad's carvings. I believe I get my creativeness from him.



I added a few more accessories to my wreath.


Finished my hat off with a pom pom.  However, I think it needs a bigger pom pom.
I tried to find one of those faux fur ones that was the rage a bit ago but no store in 
my area seems to carry them anymore and ordering online, the shipping costs more
than the pom pom.  


I've been making little gifts for Christmas. 
What have you been working on? 

And a cute one of  our youngest cat.  He sure has the life.


Posted on my intstagram account my3furbabies2017.

Happy #caturday!! 





0 comments: