Saturday, April 9, 2022

Into Spring 2022

 


Hope everyone is doing well.  After my last post I made another speckled knit hat except this time I followed the pattern more accurately and it came out the size I originally intended and adorned it with a fur pom pom.  The second is more a large adult sized hat the original being more teen sized.


And yet another random WIP knitting, simple knitting with stash I've had for a while.


My only Valentine's crochet attempt this year from Repeat Crafter Me's pattern.
Another stash busting project of squares.


Added a few more of these motifs to this project.  Feels good to get back into crochet
after a long bout of tendinitis.  This is using up the yarn left over from Attic 24's Dahlia blanket I made in 2020. 

After many starting attempts I'm finally into sock knitting currently working on the heal flap. 



Work has been extra stressful lately as we got cyber attacked. Still working from home with a bout back in the office for a week to get updated computer followed by a much needed week stay-cation.
I did get to more crafting including these little bunny cups, also from Repeat Crafter Me's pattern.


Made an Easter Mug Rug from The Seasoned Homemaker's pattern.  She used random pastel strips on the outer portions but I had this already Easter themed fabric to use. 



This staycation also fell during my birthday weekend and hubby and I went out to the county to some garden centers which is always relaxing. 




Kitties are doing well, my girl had a few more teeth out during my time off. She's had teeth out before as she is getting older but is recovering well.


And my boys are doing well also. 


Spring is always exciting, new growth and life.  Hubby's has started seeds, some inside under the grow lights and some cold weather crops in reused juice bottles outside.


We even got a random visitor in the back, wild turkey.


Take care all!
























0 comments: