Sunday, October 23, 2022

Creative Mojo


I have some creative mojo back. I've been crocheting a bit more lately with some mini squares and a baby blanket for my cousin's new baby on the way.


The weather for late October has been so nice I got to do some crocheting outdoors. 


I never tried cross stitch before but when I saw this pattern by @Helenphillipsdesigns after the Queen passed I had to try it.  Found this rainbow sticker of the Queen on Etsy.


      I did learn not to cut the Aida too close to size as i had to alt some stitches to fit the material. 


Then Helen Phillips came out with this next pattern and had to do this one as well.


Added a knitted pumpkin to my fall decor collection. 


Late August spent some time outside with my girl.


The cats do love some outdoor time.  Mostly on the porch or in the stroller.

 


August was mostly hot and dry but did get a nice rainbow.


The garden is done for the year. We still have a few things out that are cold tolerant.
We got a lot of beans and try that green been casserole reciped with the cream soups and
french fried onions on top for the first time.  


Pickled some of our peppers but we froze quite a bit of them to to add to dishes.



I got out for probably one of the last bike rides this weekend with our warmer weather
for late October.  Great time of year here as the colors on trees are superb.









Happy Fall Y'all! 












 



 









0 comments: