Sunday, March 25, 2012

Lucy Bag Fini

When I came home from work Friday night, it was my intent this weekend to finish my Lucy Crochet bag.  I got together with a friend to work on stuff and managed the last of the rows and the scallop edging and started the handles.  I finished those off, sewed them on today and put a flower on.  I still have to finish up with remaining flowers.  I feel relieved to complete this project, finally.


It was so nice out today honey and I went for a drive and ended up in a small town about 20 minutes away.  It has some historical roots in this area and the weather brought out the best of it.


I haven't done much on other projects as I wanted to get the bag done.  But it is a good feeling to finish a project like this that sat for a bit.  My birthday is a week tomorrow so have to get some things done for the car sticker renewal this week.  Time sure flies the older we get.

Have a good week everyone!

6 comments:

Post a Comment