Saturday, May 26, 2012

Days Go By

Days sure do fly by.  Especially when you have family drama going on and have to work a full time job.  So some days, the crochet flow isn't too abundant.  As well as trying to get some physical exercise in after your doctor tells you that you are borderline diabetic.

But I did manage to finish my shawl. I'll try to get a good picture for it maybe tomorrow.

Last holiday weekend I got out the sewing machine to make a liner for my African Flower bag.  I am not the most skilled sewer, but did manage to get the diameter for the tube shape and then the circle for the bottom of bag.  Actually, two circles and I put a card board circle in between for some shape and strength and sewed on the tube.  Good thing it's at the bottom of the bag and you wouldn't really see my "expert" sewing job. LOL

Handles made from last week. Just have to sew together and on.  And make the drawstring for the top.
My sewing machine my aunt gave me.  Works like a charm.


Next little project, back to these.  I made a set of these daisy granny squares a bit ago. So I'm thinking of another series or two of these colours and make a granny bunting.  Or?  Hmmm.  Any ideas?  Cushion?


Most of these colours I got at a yard sale last years.  The few with the glitter I had myself but made the card board spool to put those colours on.  It sure is easier to carry around a small bag of this much yarn than it is whole skeins in a bag. 


Well it's Saturday and was hoping it would be nice but I hear some thunder.  Maybe tomorrow.



3 comments:

Kara at Petals to Picots said...

Oooh, love this!

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty!

Nilgünden gülücükler - El işi sitesi said...

Çantaya bayıldım.Hemen bende yapacağım.Teşekkürler.Sevgiler.