Sunday, July 22, 2012

Quick Projects

Nothing is better than starting a project and finishing it in the same day. I had found a cute little pattern for an owl mug cozy.  So, I had stopped by Michael's yesterday to take advantage of their 20% off coupon and found a nice variegated colour yarn for this owl project.  Of course I can use it on future ones as well.  They have some new line of generic yarn that had a few colour ways that would do an owl justice.  Anyway, I chose this one.


I made it mostly for my mug at work, but it worked well on this one I have at home and am currently enjoying my coffee in it. 

Also, I was just messing around with some cotton this week and was thinking dish cloth but then in my craft bag I had found a coin purse clasp I had gotten a while back. So, I improvised on my size and made it to fit the clasp.  I still have to attach it yet but want to sew a little liner in it.  Yay!

I am trying to get some other started or near complete projects done.  Again, ADD and I love to produce many happy things as possible. I have done a few more rows on my ripple blanket. 

I also posted my Daisy Granny Blanket for sale on my Etsy along with my hearts swag.

I went to a thrift store yesterday and found a very nice tank top, brand name, that still had the tags on it.  But the lovely pattern and it fit like a charm, I had to get it.

And a nice find in yarn, 6 skeins of this bone colour 50% Cotton 50% Acrylic

Love thrift shopping.

Oh, I was looking back and I realized I never posted the picture of the Daisy Granny Blanket completed with the border.  So here it is.






7 comments: