Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Undecided Title

Ever have a hard time titling your blog post.  At times it can be repetitive.  Well I made another owl mug cozy.  For a smaller mug this time or bottle.  I would like to make for of different types to sell on my Etsy.  Oh, and I listed a few more items on my Etsy store, link down the right side.

My little coin purse.  I will have to remake my liner as it doesn't allow for the clasp and wide opening. But on Sunday I also made my liner for the Granny Messenger Bag.

Slowly but surely.  I tend to procrastinate at the end of projects. LOL

Honey and I went for a nice bike ride last night to feed the birds. And a family with baby ducks came.
And my new cotton Lily n Cream came from Herschnerr's this week.  Yeah!! Now what to make with it.


Happy Hump Day!




13 comments:

Post a Comment