Thursday, September 6, 2012

Groovy Crochet

Got some relaxing time in last night crocheting with a friend.  Pulled out the ripple.  Fall season is just around the corner and I want to get this blanket ready and  usable before cooler weather.  I was laying in bed last night crocheting a bit and realised how warm and cozy it actually is.

And progress on the crochet bag. 


This week I was excited to get my new glasses.  I got a regular pair with no frame on bottom and I got my first prescription sunglasses.  Whoohoo.  What do you think?


Groovy glasses, as is my favourite term. 









5 comments:

GrannyTaughtMeToCrochet said...

I love the groovy glasses. And also the blanket! The colours are really cool! Xxxx

hooksandyarns said...

Your ripple is looking nice - and you look great in your new groovy glasses. :)

Barbara said...

Can't wait to see the finished blanket, the colors look great!!

Elisabeth Andrée said...

Love the ripples!

Natas Nest said...

Hi Stephanie, just found your blog and signed in. Wonderful blanket & bag, can't wait to see them ready! And you look great with your cool new glasses ;-). Have a nice evening! xxx Nata