Sunday, October 7, 2012

Scarf Goodness

Just a quick post before having to start making some Thanksgiving foods.  I found this scarf pattern on Planet June.  At first I was having trouble with following it but I donated the $1 to get the better instructions.  I had this Berroco Comfort DK that I got from E-bay.  It's so soft and light weight I thought it would be perfect for a scarf.


Yes, it's going to be for a Christmas gift.  The nice thing about the colours, minus the Instagram effect, it's not too overly holiday coloured.  It's a deeper red and muted green and a nice off white.  

I also just listed a few more of my creations on my Etsy shop.  I've been putting that off for a bit.  

Happy Sunday!!

1 comments:

Samantha said...

Looking lovely! It is the season for Christmas presents! Everyone is starting up on the present making. Good luck with yours x