Saturday, October 25, 2014

Ode To Fall


I added a pom pom using my pom pom maker to this hat.  I think it looks much better.  I sent it off to my aunt with the loom knit hat who is recovering from breast cancer.  I think she's going to need the coverage.  She was super excited to get my package. 

So with Halloween coming up there are some great sales on various items, namely this pet costume.  I couldn't resist especially being 60% off. He's super impressed as you can see.




We went back to the same park as last week to compare the changing of colours.
This pic below happened by accident but I thought it looks cool.








Hit some sales at the craft store this week. These lovely brown colours I want to knit a hat for my honey.  Nice masculine colours. 


I started another cowl using chunky yarn. Can there be too many projects on the go?

Um no.

Happy weekend all!

0 comments: