Sunday, October 19, 2014

Projects Galore



Some weeks I have more to report than others.  It was a productive week.  Finished the blue knit hat for my cousins boy.  Used my new pom pom maker on it.  Finished this loom knit hat that I will be sending off to my aunt with the yellow stripped hat shown above as she only has 2 cm of hair grown back after her chemo and radiation treatments. I think I'll loom knit a matching scarf as well for her.


Here are a few of the pumpkins I had made for co-workers.  The wood carvings in the background my dad had made years ago.  I think I get my creativity from him.



Another project started, cowl. First time knitting completely in the round.
No turning the work to purl. 



I treated myself this week one day before work.  Chapters had such a selection of crafting magazine it was hard to choose from.  Since I've been hit with the knitting bug I got these two knitting mags below. Simply knitting came with a small pattern booklet and stitch markers.


Oh the choices.

New toys. 

What shall I make with this scrumptious yarn?



Last weekend honey and I went for a lovely fall nature walk.









This is one of my favourite times of year. Changing colours of the trees.  

Happy Weekend all!!!






0 comments: