Sunday, July 19, 2015

Heating Up



This last week I haven't crocheted much except for added a few squares here and a row on the black shrug I've been working on.  It's either been too hot or I have been too sore in the shoulders.
And I came home from work Friday night with the AC broken down.  Yesterday was 90 degrees with humidex over 100.  I called a repair guy and we're all fixed now.   

However, I did finish my puzzle.  Of course that could have added to the sore shoulders leaning over the table while working on it. 

It's so pretty.  Now what to do with it.  I'd like to glue it on a board or something.  


Last weekend a house down the street had a yard sale. I found this cute basket and then
made this liner for it.  A WIP basket to keep yarn in.


We did have a gorgeous day this week that I had to get out on the bike.


Happy Weekend All!!!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could hang the puzzle close to your front door in the hall or something? It's so warm and welcoming! I like the squares you are crochetting, so cheerfull!