Saturday, August 1, 2015

Blissful Summer



I've been working on this shrug still a few rows at a time.  I think I've lost my crochet mojo.
I picked up this ball of Isaac Mizrahi yarn at Michael's on clearance thinking it will finish of
the edge of the shrug nicely.


The only other crochet I have managed is this flower motif. And I've started reading the 3rd book in the Friday Night Knitting Club series.


Just a pic here of my crochet corner.


I had yesterday off so I went to my hair dresser to get a new style, shorter and more stylish.


And then went a got a pedicure.  Only the second I've ever had but what a treat.


Honey and I went out to the Friday Night market. Vendors and local brews.


Happy Weekend all!!




1 comments:

Kate said...

Very pretty! I hope your crochet mojo returns soon. The new 'do is very nice. Haven't had a pedicure in ages! Glad you enjoyed yours. Have a good weekend :-)