Saturday, April 15, 2017

Small Progress

Good Saturday morning all.  Weather is starting to brighten each day, despite the April rain showers I had on my vacation week last week.  I did get beautiful weather on the weekends though.  I even took time for crochet.


For this project i carried on with a light beige and then went to the Bernat Pop yarn. 
I don't think it's too much of a change at all.  Just different shades of browns.
I got a new owl mug from a day trip we went on last weekend.


I added more squares to this project.  Not sure yet what it'll be, most likely another blanket.

We went to an Antique store and I found this fun coloured quilt for my bed and 
I knew my girl would look pretty on it. 

I got myself my favorite flower. Sadly now they are all wilted.










 We went to a butterfly conservatory last weekend.  I've never been to one before, my honey had and he said this one had a lot more butterflies flying around but the place was smaller. 
Still it was an interesting experience.





And a few Antique shops and others while in a small Mennonite area.



Have a great weekend everyone!!





0 comments: