Saturday, May 4, 2019

Quilt Show and More

This week I only managed one small project.  A coaster mug rug.
I found the pattern and template from Ellis & Higgs site.


And today was our local area Quilt Show.  I picked up a few things. 
Grab bag of magazines/patterns/books for a buck.
And a few fat quarters.




As well yesterday some material from Fabricland.

The stars is a canvas fabric.  

They had some other cute canvas fabrics as well.

So now for some quilt show pics.

Love the Canadian quilt with a square for each province.
How unique is this dog quilt. 

Canvas fabric, new trend.  This cross body bag was really nice.



I think I want to make a hexie quilt for myself someday.

Delicious fabrics.

How cute is the key holder quilt.

I wish I had a machine like this.


And this week I got another Sew Sampler subscription box from the Fatquarter Shop.



Gotta love spring when the garden centers open up.  This year the cool weather is 
lingering a bit long than usual.





Happy weekend all!








0 comments: