Sunday, April 28, 2019

Holidays Means More Crafting

Last weekend was Easter weekend and for the first time in a few years I didn't have to
work it.  My industry is 24/7 and we have to work 3 holidays a year. I was glad to have
this one off finally. I got quite a bit of sewing done.

I used up some left over scraps and made a small baby quilt pad.  Changing pad if you 
like.  My hubby gave it to his co-worker who just had a baby.


I finished up a bag I had started.  The outside is crocheted and I sewn the lining to fit, 
added the zip and assembled it to the crochet outer piece.  Now I just have to decide 
and get the handles to suit.


Looking back on these photos I had started the crochet stripe back in May 2015.
Wow time flies.


And I finished this panel, quilted and ready to hang. 


I also made this pixie cup I saved the pattern for a while back. 
Mostly to hold my sewing stuffs on my bench.


And this weekend I found this musical note fabric, a co-worker plays in a band
so I made up this box pouch for her.


Despite now tennis elbow pain for weeks, I still find it hard to give up
any crafting. First it was tendinitis in my left shoulder now it's in right
elbow.  I've been going to physio for a few months now.  Just getting older I guess.

Happy Weekend all!!









0 comments: