Sunday, June 9, 2019

Distractions


I found the perfect strapping for my crochet purse and starting to attach.  Since it's pride month it's the perfect time to finish this project off.  

I had a week off work last week and really didn't do as much crafting as I intended. 
I did make a few pouches and strawberry coaster mug rugs.


We went to the Toronto Zoo for a day trip.  I wanted to go a few years ago as they had Panda's on loan from China but they've since moved on to the Calgary Zoo.  It was a cooler day which was good 
as I heard it's not a place to be mid-summer heat.  We painted the bedroom and re-arranged the 
living room.  A little change always helps. 








I've still been dealing with some elbow shoulder issues but still determined to work
on my crafting projects.


Happy weekend all!









0 comments: