Saturday, June 29, 2019

Summer Joys


My crocheted rainbow purse or pride purse is complete. I finished sewing the straps on today as it is too hot to do anything outside.  It feels great completing a project originally started so long ago.  First just the granny strip crochet, then the liner and finally the straps.


I completed my first quilt top from a jelly roll I got in the Sew Sampler Box a few
months ago. Now for the next steps, quilt, backing and binding.  


I made a few bitsy box pouches from the pattern I bought from Ticklegrass Designs.
Super addictive to make and so cute.


Our garden is coming along, with so much rain it's grown so much daily.



And Hubby and I get out on our bikes as much as we can.  Last night was quite late with 
heat, between 8-9 pm.



And of course all the kitties are doing well.  




Happy Canada Day!! And weekend to all!












0 comments: