Saturday, March 7, 2020

More CAL Progress


Working on this Dahlia Colorwash Blanket has been enjoyable and relaxing not 
to mention cozy and warm.  My buddy here likes to sit near me and cozy up while 
I'm crocheting it.


I'm on part 4 of the crochet-a-long but I have seen so many posts of others who are 
making their blankets as well on to the final stage of the border.  I look forward to 
finishing it and enjoying the completed blanket.  I also really like this double knit 
weight yarn for this as it doesn't make the blanket too heavy like using worsted
 weight yarns in the past.



I started some paper piecing with the Granny Chic fabric jelly roll I've been sitting on deciding what to do with it.  I'll most like just sew the hexie onto a backing and quilt
 it to make a small bag pouch.



I made this bedside pouch to keep my phone, fan remote, and eye mask in. I completely winged
it on the size etc.


Made a few new lip balm holders. 


Woke up this sunny Saturday morning and all my babies were enjoying the sun.

Happy Weekend All!






0 comments: