Monday, May 18, 2015

Crochet Therapy


Another week has gone by and my cat is still trying to hang in there. He's been eating and drinking randomly on his own and with coaxing.  It's just worrisome that he hasn't went number 2.  We took him back to the vet last night and she did another X-ray and felt his colon but she insists there is nothing in his bowel.  He must be absorbing it all.  She believes the mass around the colon is just blocking the movement. He doesn't seem in pain.  

I started the Sophie's Universe Crochet A Long this weekend.  It's just so pretty and I had to try it.


So I've been crocheting to help with the stress of which is why I got back into crochet years ago when dealing with my parents.  Hence my name Crochetapy. Crochet is therapy.


This was a WIP that I pulled out.  A cotton blanket my aunt had started and gave me along with the yarn.  I've since started into the second large ball and hope that will make a decent length.  If not I 
may have to hunt it down at the yarn store.  It should be nice to bring on a picnic or walk or something.  It's a long weekend here in Canada, Victoria Day. Always nice to have the day off however this region is famous for it's humidity which isn't so great for wanting to do outdoor activities.  


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean with the therapy. I also love to crochet because it's such a good distraction. It helps me to calm down and sets my mind at ease. I keep wishing the best for your cat!
Greetings, Sigrid

Unknown said...

I hope your kitty hangs in there, I own one, I love my cat. Your CAL is lovely. I crochet for stress relief too. Another great post, thanks for sharing.
~Crystal
http://krystlewv.blogspot.com
A Day In My Life, Crochet & Reviews