Sunday, October 18, 2015

Fall


Fall is my favourite time of year.  It makes you want to pull out that yarn and make something, anything just so long as it's on your hook.  Yesterday was I Love Yarn day and I only bought one ball of yarn, black to finish off the shrug I've been working on.  I just have to fit it to the person it's for and finish off with the fancy black I got for the edging.  I did manage to make a little pumpkin in between.  




Today honey and I went for a lovely nature walk.  It was a bit on the cool side but I don't mind when I get these cuties landing in my hand. 


The Vegan thing has been going well.  I've noticed some changes in the fit of clothing and digestion.
I bought my first Vegan face product today at LUSH.  Most of their products are Vegan friendly but the only thing is they are a bit pricey.  I don't mind considering how their made and recyclable container and all. Has anyone else tried LUSH products and if so what one are your favourites?
Hope everyone had a great weekend!!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those little birds on your hand!! Fantastic!
And yes, that cosy Fall Feeling, I understand what you're saying.
PS: your cat looks like being completely happy on the bed :-)